We’ve been waiting a long time to be able to post this and its finally time!
Following a statement by the UK government we’ll be re-opening our clubs in Uxbridge and Southend on the 25th of July and we look forward to our Welsh clubs being able to follow soon.
The clubs will open at 7am on Saturday the 25th of July
Initially Opening Hours will be:
- 6am – 9pm – Monday to Friday
- 7am – 6pm – Weekends
You will need to book your gym sessions in advance, this can done 48 hours in ahead using our app. You can download our app by clicking on one of the links below:
We will return to 24 hour operation as soon as possible.
We’ll post another update on Tuesday 21 July this will have further details including how to book your session and other changes around the gym based on our 4 pillars of safety:
- Social Distancing – Of People and Equipment
- Cleanliness & Disinfecting – Daily fogging with disinfectant, members cleaning equipment before and after use
- Capacity management – Of the Gym as a whole, Group Exercise Classes and Specific Areas
- Professional & Trained Staff
Exercise is more important than ever so don’t forget to keep active with us now by joining us on social media for workouts and challenges and we’ll be posting regular updates as we get closer to opening day! Plus you can still get 30 days FREE Les Mills On Demand by registering through Simply Gym.
We look forward to seeing you soon.