Want to be a part of the Simply Gym team? Check out our current career opportunities.
At Simply Gym we are looking for enthusisatic, positive and motivated people to join our team as Duty Managers.
As a Duty Manager you will take responsibility for delivering an excellent product and customer experience. You must be customer focused and have a passion for high standards.
- To work with the rest of the team in delivering the very highest levels of service in line with our brand standards
- To manage, open, close and ensure the smooth running of Simply Gym on a daily basis.
- To drive sales and member retention
- To ensure the gym is spotlessly clean at all times
The successful candidate will possess and be able to evidence the following personal characteristics
- Enthusiastic and personable, who enjoys interacting with the public
- Able to communicate with and motivate people from a variety of backgrounds
- Outgoing personality with a glass half full attitude
You must also hold a minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
Our gyms are based in
- Llansamlet, Swansea
- Gorseinon, Swansea
- Cardiff Bay
If you are interested in a pursuing a career with Simply Gym as a Duty Manager we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV, stating your preferred site to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if successful, we will contact you when a vacancy at that site becomes available.
We offer a competitive salary plus a performance related bonus scheme.