At Simply Gym we are looking for enthusiastic, positive and motivated people to join our team as Duty Managers.
As a Duty Manager you will take responsibility for delivering an excellent product and customer experience. You must be customer focused and have a passion for high standards.
- To work with the rest of the team in delivering the very highest levels of service in line with our brand standards
- To manage, open, close and ensure the smooth running of Simply Gym on a daily basis.
- To drive sales and member retention
- To ensure the gym is spotlessly clean at all times
The successful candidate will possess and be able to evidence the following personal characteristics
- Enthusiastic and personable, who enjoys interacting with the public
- Able to communicate with and motivate people from a variety of backgrounds
- Outgoing personality with a glass half full attitude
You must also hold a minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor Qualification.
Our gyms are based in
- Llansamlet, Swansea
- Gorseinon, Swansea
- Cardiff Bay
If you are interested in a pursuing a career with Simply Gym as a Duty Manager we would love to hear from you. Please forward your CV, stating your preferred site to email@example.com and, if successful, we will contact you when a vacancy at that site becomes available.
We offer a competitive salary plus a performance related bonus scheme.